Dan Messinger has been transforming “crap” into the “holy” in every corner of his life for almost twenty-five years. Dan doesn’t just seek truth, he attempts to integrate universal spiritual principles into his every interaction and circumstance.
- Accountability: The Key to Unlocking the Holy (1)
- Before We Begin: Taste the Ice Cream (1)
- Conclusion: Keep Your Eyes on the Prize (5)
- Diving Deep Under the Stormy Waves of Life (3)
- God in a Fast-Food World (3)
- Invisible (1)
- Jesus Didn’t Watch TV (3)
- Joyously Melting Into God (3)
- Love Includes Getting Your Own Crap Mirrored Back (3)
- Music (1)
- OMG: I Forgot to Meditate (3)
- Riding the Currents of Music (3)
- Self-Compassion: Carrying our Best Friend Around in our Back Pocket (2)
- Spiritual Parenting: What a Concept (4)
- Spirituality in the Workplace: Offering My Neck Like a Thanksgiving Turkey (3)
- The Cosmic Game of Trust (3)
- The Cross (1)
- The Miracle of the Ordinary (3)
- The Saint that Bled Sap (3)
- Truth is Weird (3)
- Waiting For a Miracle (3)
- What is God? (3)
- When the Crap Hits the Fan (3)
- When You Die Will it Really Matter How Many Tasks You Were Able to Check Off? (3)
- Why Does God Allow Suffering? (And What Can We Do About It?) (1)
- Yes, welcome… (1)
Category Archives: Spiritual Parenting: What a Concept
What can you do to begin to attain that?
What can you do to bring yourself into your integrity when you are in a power struggle with your child? Integrating spiritual principles into every area of our lives includes parenting. Parenting seems to be one of those black … Read the rest of this entry
In What Ways or Circumstances are You Not In Tune With Your Child, Taking For Granted That You Understand What’s Going On?
Specifically what can you do to reverse that habit?
How did it affect the outcome? How did it affect your relationship with your child? When my son Bear was around 7, my wife Sioux was away on a meditation retreat. Bear and I seized the opportunity to spend … Read the rest of this entry