Dan Messinger has been transforming “crap” into the “holy” in every corner of his life for almost twenty-five years. Dan doesn’t just seek truth, he attempts to integrate universal spiritual principles into his every interaction and circumstance.
- Accountability: The Key to Unlocking the Holy (1)
- Before We Begin: Taste the Ice Cream (1)
- Conclusion: Keep Your Eyes on the Prize (5)
- Diving Deep Under the Stormy Waves of Life (3)
- God in a Fast-Food World (3)
- Invisible (1)
- Jesus Didn’t Watch TV (3)
- Joyously Melting Into God (3)
- Love Includes Getting Your Own Crap Mirrored Back (3)
- Music (1)
- OMG: I Forgot to Meditate (3)
- Riding the Currents of Music (3)
- Self-Compassion: Carrying our Best Friend Around in our Back Pocket (2)
- Spiritual Parenting: What a Concept (4)
- Spirituality in the Workplace: Offering My Neck Like a Thanksgiving Turkey (3)
- The Cosmic Game of Trust (3)
- The Cross (1)
- The Miracle of the Ordinary (3)
- The Saint that Bled Sap (3)
- Truth is Weird (3)
- Waiting For a Miracle (3)
- What is God? (3)
- When the Crap Hits the Fan (3)
- When You Die Will it Really Matter How Many Tasks You Were Able to Check Off? (3)
- Why Does God Allow Suffering? (And What Can We Do About It?) (1)
- Yes, welcome… (1)
Author Archives: Dan
What are Some Moments at Work That You Would Put in Your “Spiritual Hall of Fame” – Times that You Overcame Adversity, While Pushed to Your Limit, and Lived in Truth?
What happened? What did you do? How did it affect your work experience? How did it affect your life?
If You Were to Commit One-Hundred Percent to Your Spiritual Goals, How would You Be Living Your Life Differently?
Are you ready and willing to do so? What are the implications of doing so? How committed are you to your spiritual goals? If you want to commit one-hundred percent to your spiritual goals, it’s not easy and it’s … Read the rest of this entry
If You are Not Ready and Willing to Give a One-Hundred Percent Commitment to Your Spiritual Goals, Why Not?
How can you overcome your obstacles? Without a spiritual perspective, life can feel dry and empty. Relying on the external for happiness can sometimes work for a short while, but the pleasure will eventually fade and leave us feeling vacant. … Read the rest of this entry
If You are Ready and Willing to Commit One-Hundred Percent to Your Spiritual Goals, What Can You Do on a Daily Basis to Remember and Achieve Them?
In Your Quest to Achieve Your Spiritual Goals, Are You Willing to Go Beyond Your Comfort Zones? Are You Willing to Do Whatever it Takes? If Not, What is Stopping You?
Brainstorm solutions to overcome your obstacles. How much do you want to achieve your spiritual goals? To grow spiritually, we all have to traverse beyond our comfortable, reactive selves and dive into our subconscious to shed light upon self-defeating … Read the rest of this entry